Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcoming You!


Hello Blogger again!

Hey! whaz up? its been a long time ago since the last moment that I visited you. Too bad because I thought I can't have you back anymore. I almost forgot your password! Lol. My bad. You can't blame me because my mind encountered a lot of troubles. Well, I called it that way due to the reason that I am now in the country of Nowhere!

Yes Blogger, You heard me right. I am now in Dubai. I just came in here for a couple of weeks ago. I arrived last December 10, 2010. It was a mixed emotion the first time I stepped my feet in this land. Happy because at last its a dream come true to go abroad. Sad because I left my family crying at the Philippines. Excitement because of a new life that as of this moment I am now facing.

I thought life abroad is easy to handle. Being independent is easy to say but hard to accept it sometimes specially if you are missing someone. I missed my family. Every time I called my mom in her mobile phone, she always cry and I hate seeing or hearing my mom doing that. I cant tell her to stop crying cos even me cant stop myself pouring my tears every time I heard their voices.

I missed my baby as well. Being with her way back when we are together was my very precious moments. I missed my friends. I missed my hometown. I missed the weather that I used to hate before. I missed the malls where I waste my time if I ain't got work. I missed every one.

Now its January 2011, Though its tired reminiscing past but please allow me sometimes blogger. I know I have to move on and face whats real life means here without anyone. This is the beginning of true happiness for me. Stay being optimistic and looking forward to my future here in UAE.

Have a nice day Blogger!

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--