Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Am Utterly Bored


Hi Blogger,

A lazy month of November! I wanted to escape the annoying sound of the city for awhile, have fun with my friends and special someone, have coffee anywhere, watch all the episodes of Naruto, practice playing guitar and lastly, chat with my friends on my facebook account or update my status from time to time. Hahaha, am I being productive doing all those stuffs?

Yes I feel so bored with my career as of this moment. Basically, I hate conformity. I hate people telling me what to do. It makes me want to smash things. Almost same routine every single day. I wanted some changes! A new environment. A new workmates. A new rules and regulations and most importantly, a high salary too. Hahaha.

One day, I'll throw myself into being busy at work and believing with all my heart, live for it, die for it, and I will find happiness and contentment that I had thought could never be mine.

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--