Sunday, October 17, 2010

H-O-P-E


Hi Blogger,

Its Sunday morning and yet I feel strange upon entering our office premises. Its kinda silence and I missed the noise that tickling in my ear every morning. Everything is so different now. A lot of changes that involve massive adjustment. Things were telling me to make a big decision but then my mind is still empty and as much as I can I don't wanted to decide as early as now.

I spend my days thinking and dreaming of the future, or dreading what’s to come, and regretting and remembering days gone by. I know the difficulties that I am experiencing right now will just pass by any moment. The conflicts that I am dealing right now will give me strength to walk through and face it bravely with the courage of being optimistic.

Currently, despite of the crisis that's happening around me, I am still acting as if it were impossible to fail. There might be a failure at the end of the road but at least I tried my best and there's nothing to regret after this trial. -AJA!-

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--