Monday, September 6, 2010

Uncontrollable Desire



Hello Blogger,

Certainly there are good and bad times, but as per observation my mood changes more often than my fortune. So much in pretending just to be look Professional. The thing with pretending that I'm in a good mood is that "sometimes" I can. As of this moment I want to shout so loud. Shout to the world like I don't care who can hear me just to release the anger that I feel inside today.

If you kick a stone in anger, you'll hurt your own foot. Well, I do have my own way keeping this kind of feeling. As much as possible, I control my temper. Because I believe that sometimes when I'm angry, though I have the right to be angry but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel. I don't wanna drag someone in any desperate circumstances. I isolate myself to a place where no one can ask me questions.

Anyhow, As far as me talking about my whereabouts and the work, I do love it. I could talk about it for hours. I'd very much love to be someone else sometimes. I feel like I am a rain, the rain is the thing that nobody likes to touch and hates. They want it as far away from them as possible. Rain is usually the thing that fucks up people's day, it pisses them off and makes them want nothing to do with it. My question to you, does it make sense? Hahaha. I know you are now thinking deep but honestly I want to break someone's neck today.

At this hour blogger, I am in my madness behavior. Lol. I think this is the effect of someone who lose her beloved phone due to some damaged, who have no salary yet, who is pressured at work and etc! Whew! A lot of challenges that slapped on my face but still finding a good conversation just to Please everybody.



So blogger, Allow me to use this page to release my angerness. Please don't say No. Ready? Here I go.
Putcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** Deep Breath ****

Whew! Yeah, that fast. Thanks Dude. ***Hand-shaking***


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--