Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Talks



Hi Blogger,

It's past 11 pm here in my place and yet I don't have plan to sleep yet. I am waiting for my workaholic baby to finish her Website Development. That's what she said to me though I don't have any idea what it looks like. Hahaha. Never comes in my mind to meet a woman who is someone like her. Do you want me to share a few things about her? Yeah, Sure. Hold your breath Blogger.

She works compulsively as what I have observed for the past few weeks. Yes, I do work but not addicted as she was. I met her 2 weeks ago and surprisingly she stole my heart. She's a woman who maintains frantic schedules, she consistently preoccupied with performance. She finds it difficult to refuse additional responsibilities. She's unable to relax because I think her normal sleep I guess is only 5 hours. Lucky me that she still finds time to spend with me even though I sometimes felt how tired her body and brain. Well, she's a Superwoman as per my evaluation. Hahaha. What do you think?

























I do admire her for being a Teacher. Who would have thought that once in my life I met a Living Hero intimately. Hehehe. She's a computer genius. She also knows how to shoots some trouble. I think she can hack your FB account? whooh..lol (just kidding baby).She acts matured more than I.

For me she's an ideal partner in life. She has all the qualities of a woman that I've been searching for the past few months. A great friend and companion. So babaw din ang happiness like me. Lol. She cares about me a lot and I appreciate it very much. No wonder why I fell in love with her so fast. A very adorable woman, for she only deserves a true love.

For more than 2 weeks spending my time with her is my so called "Days of heaven". I can feel the joyful moments and bubbling giggles every time she's around. I can feel the longing just like now in the hours of our separation. Blogger, I enjoy the feeling of being with her. I don't care what would be the future for us but for now we're carefully walking the beginning of love.



P.S

baby, Hmm.. I dont know how to write love letters on a bond papers or cards. Eiwww! old school sucks! hehehe..Just kidding. Just remember this, I love you. Only 3 words but it means a lot.

Blogger, Good Night and Sweetdreams



--Miss OpTiMisTiC--