Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Early Bird Catches the Worm



Hi Blogger,

Good Morning! W-O-W!!! I'm so early today in the office because I have to report as early as 5:00 AM. OMG! I feel like I'm someone who is groggy from sleep. Damn. I don't have any choice regarding my new schedule. From afternoon and now I am transferred into morning shift. Its because I do respect my superiors and I cant say "No" even if it means death to me. Too bad.

I'm no longer an early riser since 1 year ago. I used to sleep late due to my insomnia and now its too hard for me to adjust again. I am now expecting a lot of tardiness.Huhuhu. Its hard enough waking up early on a normal work morning, but I know this will be more harder because I'm not used to it.

Anywho, allow me to mention the advantages in my new schedule. Somehow its not all torture for me, I just have to train again myself to wake up early. Expecting a lot of work accomplishment, good health, beauty and sharp mind comparing to late riser. And also, spending time with my special someone after my work. Hahaha. I got date later Blogger! Muah!























I therefore conclude that having an Alarm clock is very much important! I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Mr Levi Hutchins of Concord, New Hampshire who invented the first alarm clock in 1787.

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--