Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stress at Work


Hi Blogger,

Pressure is an urgency in one’s personal and professional affairs.  Working under pressure is the reality of many people’s professional lives. Some people have to deal with very high pressure every minute of their lives while others have to deal with it as the project deadline approaches.

Few people really are pressured from the outside. I think we are important, therefore any mistakes we make have tremendous impact on the project or other people. Pressure is really lack of confidence in ourselves. Yikes! They say, If you are always under pressure, either you are in the wrong job or you are unable to focus on the job at hand without thinking of failure.

Generally, I am under pressure in my work nowadays. Damn! Is this the price to pay for the position that I wished before? Though I get a high compensation that I was longing way back when I was one of the trainers but It's like I am working with a bomb squad! Lol. High paid? Yes! because I need exemplary mental and physical resilience to simply go through a work day and emerge unscathed. I feel tired meeting the targets that our Boss given to us though its a big challenge of my career. Ah-ha! **Breath Deep**

I feel like I am being bogged down by analytical rhetoric over what happened. I need coffee to calm down Blogger! I am not paid to work under pressure because I am paid to add value to the organization.

Ways to do:

* I should not lose my emotional balance because it is extremely important
* Planning will definitely give me an upper hand
* Focus to help me get what I wanted
* Remain Calm Self Please!
* Be flexible

Lord, Guide me. Amen.

-Miss OpTimisTic-
Never tell everything you know