Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Game of Love


Hi Blogger,

Sometimes, in my relentless efforts to find the person I love I fail to recognize and appreciate the people who love me. I miss out on so many Beautiful things and simply because I allow myself to be enslaved by my own selfish concerns. Go for the woman of deeds and not for the woman of words for I will find rewarding happiness not with the woman I love but the woman who loves me more.

The best lovers are those who are capable of loving from a distance, far enough to allow the other person to grow, but never too far to feel the love deep within your being. To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find her own HAPPINESS without expecting her to come back. Letting go is not just setting the other person free, but it is also setting yourself free from all fears, bitterness, hatred, and anger that you keep in your heart.

I just find myself getting so intensely attracted to a person. This feeling soon become a part of my everyday life and eventually consumes my thoughts and actions. The sad part of it is when I begin to realize that this person feels nothing more for us than just friendship, or the feelings she might have for me is just too far from how I love her. I start my desperate attempt to get noticed and be closer but in the end my efforts are still unrewarded and I end up being sorry for myself.

I don't have to be bitter on love. What I need to learn is how to accept the verdict of reality without being bitter or sorry for myself. I would be better off giving that dedication and love to someone more deserving. I don't let my heart run my life now, be sensible and let my mind speak for itself. Listen not only to my feelings but to reason as well.

Always remember that if you lose someone today, it means that someone better is coming tomorrow: If you lose love that doesn't mean that you failed in love. Cry, if you have to, but make it sure that the tears wash away the hurt and the bitterness that the past has left with you. Let go of yesterday and love will find its way back to you. And when it does, pray that it may be the love that will stay and last a lifetime.

P.S
When you lose someone and you think you were the one who loved most, between the two of you... She lost more. For someday you can love someone the way that you loved her...But she will never be loved again the way that you did.

***Chill***

-Miss OpTiMisTiC--
Never tell everything you know