Monday, August 16, 2010

Oppss..My Bad!



Hi Blogger,

What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning - and some of them many times over - what do you find? That you can swim? Well - life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live.

Apparently, I did a mistake last week and we just figured it out today. I received coaching lines from my superior a while ago. I feel a little regret and depression because of my negligence. Swear it will never happen again Dude. Ashamed due to the reason that I misled people because of the unintentional email that I had sent. It was accidentally happened that they got the copy of the email which was only intended to one person.

Everybody makes business mistakes and I take the responsibility of what happened. Sometimes I have to fail in order to practice my braveness and thanks to that incident because I learned something. I am determined not to repeat it again even if it brought sense to my career.

Exhausted Mood. It seems that I have so many appointments to attend before weekend. The presentation has been canceled today and it will resume tomorrow. I got a final interview this coming Friday and I feel something strange regarding this meeting. Somehow it makes me feel nervous and pressured. Anyway, If God's will, I'll be facing another series of great opportunities outside the country.



Hey! Before I'm gonna end this blog today, Lemme greet a Happy 22nd Birthday Chamz!! I know you love to read my blogsite and thanks for the effort and time. I really appreciate your presence. May all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.***Party****lol.



--Miss OpTiMisTiC--
Never tell everything you know