Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Life Oh Life



Hi Blogger,

I am thinking so deep as of this moment. What's really my purpose why I am living on this earth? Am I rejoicing my life? Am I living my life into the fullest? Am I making the most of what I have? Do I know that my life is to short and it should be use wisely? Well, My answer is YES!

Basically, I am now in my most challenging part of my life. I am already aware that my life's purpose is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences. I seek my happiness from my friends and family though its not complete but I can say its Great!

I would rather be ashes than dust; I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brillant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot; I would rather be in a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than in a sleepy and permanent planet; the proper function of man is to live, not to exist; I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them; I shall USE my time.

I am open-minded person and I am ready for any possibilities that I'm gonna encounter soon. I don't know what would be my destiny but as long as I serve other people, I think its enough being a human without waiting for any eternal reward. Ciao!

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--
Never tell everything you know