Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Apology


The hurt


I never intentionally mean to upset anyone, or hurt anyone”. I wrote this line in my networking accounts. I am not an insensitive person though there are times that I am afraid to admit what's happening around me its because I wanted to protect someone's feeling. I wanted to try for the most part not to hurt others and to follow compassionate and decent life. Hurting someone is unavoidable. Even a single smile can cause pain to someone. And also, I understand the fact that we take a risk when we open our hearts because the truth is, We open our hearts to gain pain.







The Forgiveness


When you haven't forgiven those who've hurt you, you turn your back against your future. When you do forgive, you start walking forward.

I understand and agree with the idea that forgiving others is more about your peace of mind then it is about their feelings. You don't have to make it known to those who have hurt you that you have forgiven them. The issue is learning how to transcend the hurt, how to get to a place in your heart and mind where the hurt is no longer holding you back from fully caring for others and allowing yourself to be cared for by others.





P.S

If my existence cause you heartaches, I'd rather not talking to you than seeing you dealing and keeping the pain alone. I hope someone will forgive me.


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--
Never tell everything you know