Monday, August 30, 2010

Confusing Moment




Hi Blogger,

Its been a long time since I posted my last blog. I was so busy the past few days due to my pending reports that I need to pass before the deadline, attending interviews, preparing for a company presentations and also meeting with " special someone". Lol.

Anywho, Making a choice between two lovers varies to an enormous degree depending on the circumstances. It's one thing to choose between two people that I have been casually dating for a while but quite another when I am in a long term relationship and thinking of leaving to be with someone new. Either way, the problem can consume my life and it always involves emotions, therefore it's necessary to adopt some emotional intelligence when making a decision.

In my case, I don't wanted to choose. Why? its because both of them are important. Yeah I know I am unfair and I am being so stupid, but what can I do? I am only human that sometimes I do mistakes as well. I'm dating other person knowing that I have lover who lives outside the country. Oppss.. Please no cursing words for me Blogger,ok? Alright. Thanks!:D

I Believe that love is multi-dimensional, it is the intoxication of being around someone even when there is no lever involved, enjoying someone's presence in your life, the feeling of being complete because you are with someone. Loving the person should never be confused with loving the lever even though loving the latter can lead to the former.

Blogger, I am so confused right now. Knowing that I am committed and yet I am in love with someone else(aw!Am I exaggerating?). A friend of mine advised me that I have to stop this new feeling that growing in my heart, for it will only bring another problem in the near future. My long distance lover is planning to get me here sooner or later so that we could start living together outside the country. That was our plan last April.




Please don't ask me Why, How, Where and What to do Blogger because I am seeking the right answer as of this moment. I find it so difficult to handle because I am depending on my emotions. "Feeling like a fool. Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules". Gosh!!!! I'm doubtful if I could stop this feeling! I don't wanna hurt someone or hurting myself but I am now really breaking the rules.

Tell me what to do!!!!!WTF!

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--