Sunday, July 25, 2010

Men Versus Women


Hi Blogger,

Unfortunately, I am 20 minutes late for my work today. I watched the season 3 of a TV series in titled South of Nowhere after I woke up this morning. I am crazy over this kind of American TV series. I'm done collecting the L Word, Sugar rush and now I'm trying to finish the last season of SON. 5 more episodes!haha

I'll be busy today, I got no more assistant because he has been assigned to graveyard shift. I'll be more hands-on now in handling people around me. I enjoyed learning new things from this guys. They taught me how to be a good leader. Though I have some lapses in dealing with them because nobody is perfect, but I'm grateful that I got the best team ever. And there is no such thing as perfect.

Moving on, what's really runs in my mind today blogger is, I am questioning myself why I am not attracted to Men. Really, No kidding. I say "WOW" to a good looking guy or someone who has 6 pack Abs but never in my life that I fall in love with this creatures.

Blogger, My ex-boyfriend is trying to contact me again. He got my number from a close friend of mine. He started sending messages since last night but I ignored him. Just like someone who's texting me for a nonsense message and I have no any interest sending him my reply. He's a good-looking guy. A band member and he is currently studying in one of the universities here. He was madly, deeply in love with me before way back 3 years ago. I still remember that I broke his heart February 14! Poor boy.

Right now, I don't have any intention to go to any dates. Specially at this moment that I am focus in my work. Hahaha! I cant believe I am saying this. It's a lie! Shhh..

Anyway, I still have so many things to do here. So for a meantime, I will end this blog. But I will leave you this question. Are you happy now of what you are? Do you think you already reach your satisfaction? If Yes, well lemme say, Congratulations!
And if not yet, well dude, start searching now what's really makes your life complete. Remember that we only have 1 life to live and there is no "Turning back of age".

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--