Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birds of the Same Feather Flock Together

Hi Blogger,

This will be my last post for today. I just came back from McDonalds with a guy friend of mine. We ate dinner. He's one of my most treasured friends in my life. He didn't have any idea that I am a gay woman.

I know I can trust him anytime. If I'm going to tell him my secret, he will understand. But Blogger I don't want to take the risk as of this moment. I know there is always a Right Time for everything. Yes I am Discreet. Only few people know about me. My family didn't know about the Real Me. Though they have an idea what I am going through right now but they are just waiting me to be vocal. And I admire my family for being like that. They respect me much and I love them no matter what.

Basically, I believe the saying "Birds of the same feather flock together". There are people that I don't like because of their personality. There are few who get my trust easily because there are things or interest that strangely similar to mine. And I am grateful because I already filtered the people around me. Who to trust and who to ignore.

Now Blogger, lemme ask you, Do you know the people around you? Do you trust them easily to the point they are making rumors against you? Not all rumors are good enough for us. Sometimes it can ruin One's personality. It's all depend on how we choose a so called "Treasured Friends" because sometimes they will turn into "Fake Friends" as well.

Start choosing the Real one Blogger before it's too late. This is Just a friendly reminder.


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--