Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Invisible

Hello Blogger!

"Home is not where you live but where they understand you."



30 minutes to go before midnight and yet Nag-gagala pa utak ko! A lot of thinking this past few days. And it's all about going home! I am expecting to come back home 2 months from now. If God's will! Sana naman powww... Nakakabored na kasi dito. huhuhuh! I miss my family, my friends and most specially my baby. The only one who gives me courage to live into the fullest. There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort and finding shelter from all sorts of storms in life.



As of this moment blogger, I ain't that very much happy. I am happy, yes, 60/100. For having a job. For having a family. For having a loyal, faithful and beautiful wife, but something missing. They are too far away from me. I wish I could hug them in times of my loneliness and trouble. Everybody wants to be happy and avoid suffering. We all want lasting happiness and freedom from suffering and distress.



(I took picture last night while she's asleep)



Below are the rules to remember and live by from Boss Rick (Ewan ko kug sino cya!Makibasa na lng):

1. Keep in touch!
2. Go to bed thinking only happy thoughts.
3. Wake up remembering those happy thoughts!
4. Say NO to projects that won't fit into your time schedule or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is More; often if one's not enough, 2R often 2many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. If something arises over which U have no control; let it go: remember UR not the General Manger of the universe!
12. Have backups; an extra car key in UR wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
13. Enjoy the kid in you!
14. Get enough exercise.
15. Junk the junk food; eat less!
16. Get organized.
17. Everyday, find time to be alone.


Happiness and contentment is a journey, not a destination.


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--