Monday, August 1, 2011

Myx Tripping!

Hello Blogger!


It's a lazy Monday! Whole day that I am just lying here on my bed, chatting with baby and music tripping! Literally Rest Day!. Whooh! Sarap.Lol.




It's the first day of Ramadan and the pubescent Muslim is obligated to do fasting. Children are normally not obligated to fast, as well as the woman who have her bleeding period. Travelers and even pregnant women too are not obliged to do so. I'm a Catholic, I only got this information from my colleague (Thank's to her though at di na me shushunga-shunga dito!).




I am excited to see outside if how's the people around me while the Ramadan is on going. No food. No drink. No cigarettes. No ice cream too? and worst No Sex! Wow! I admire muslim people who obey rules. Two Thumbs up for them! And of course I am in the place where the dominants are the Muslim, I have to respect and obey them as well,cos if not? Sa Presinto na ako Magpapaliwag! Non muslim can only eat inside their houses or in any hidden places where no one can see them. Dubai Police are serious to put you in jail once they caught you violating, even drinking water in public is prohibited! Take note, I'm gonna do it for 1 month! In shalah. Nevertheless, Its no harm to try fasting even once in my lifetime.



Anyway Blogger, proven and tested that my instinct never betrays on me! An instinct is an urge or idea to do something, and that instinct is a natural part of who you are... not something you have to think about much. Instincts can be inborn, or developed through the way you live.


Lately, I am admiring Jessie J . The hitmaker woman who sang the " Price Tag ". I like her voice and the way she carry the song within her heart. I was questioning myself last night if she is a lesbo,without searching her profile in the google. My question got an answer when I heard her music in titled " Do it like a dude ". Now, I therefore conclude that she's also like me. Half woman, Half man! LOl. She rocks!



See? Eversince kumukulo na talaga kagad dugo ko sa mga same-same to me. Lol!

** Cheers!**


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--