Friday, July 22, 2011

Ika-Onse!

Hi blogger!

"Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."



Today is a special day of my life. You are asking me why? Well of course my baby and
I celebrating our 11th month of being in love with each other!! weee.. *Fireworks* LOL.
Walang basagan ng trip! Moment namin to!!! Hehehehe.



Anyhow blogger, I am glad that despite of the tough trials that we encountered, here we are again and still keeping the love and promising that we will be together until we get old. In shalah! Though 2000 miles is far away at this moment but nothing will change. The most important is we have each other, supporting each other and loving each other faithfully.


Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone so utterly and completely perfect, someone who would make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be, someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are baby. I love u soooooo much! Time and distance dont mean anything when we will hold and embrace each other again. It's 2 months more to go b! hehehehe.



Blogger, She's the only person who makes my life complete. The only person whom I cant exchange to anything in this world even if it means I have to give up my life outside my own land. She's a woman that I wanted to live with until I get old. But how I wish blogger that people wont get old. What do u think? Is it possible? Knowing that getting old can ruin our looks. Can dry our skin. And most specially can remove everyone's memory! Oh my, LOL. But somehow if this time comes, I still have my heart that never gets old for it will beat fast only for her.

Once again, Happy 11th Monthsarry b! I truly love you so much. By the way, it's always 22.



"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--