Saturday, September 4, 2010

Being Alive Forevermore



Hello Blogger!

Whew! I'm trying to act positive today since I have to "move on" literally. Lol. for the past 1 week I do have a lot of troubles. Its gonna be a long story between you and Me because I know you missed me a lot. Yeah, you don't have to say it. I can feel it Dude! Hehehe.. I missed you too. Muah!lol

Lately, I was so very sensitive. Knowingly or unknowingly I picked up a lot of learning about life. They were personal, spiritual, and certainly surprising and surely for myself alone. Yesterday I was so depressed for some reason that I was about to meet a new friend but it has been canceled. Good reason of course, I felt like I was a kid crying for a lost candy. So babaw no? lol. yeah admitted. Damn attitude.



I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, or even a home. The remarkable thing is I have a choice everyday regarding the attitude that I will embrace for that day. I cannot change my past. I cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. The only thing I can do is play on the one string I have, and that is my attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

Blogger, I am in the middle of viewing of what I been so desperately searching for. It's the moment where I become filled with a sense of thankfulness and contentment for another chance to breathe. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser and absolutely right. I keep moving on despite of the trials that given to me by God because its the only way to make me strong and can continually kicking some ass!

Have a Good Day Blogger!

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--