Monday, August 2, 2010

No Dating Mantra


Hi Blogger,

Lemme count the months that I haven't been dating. One. Two. Three. Oh-no. Going to Four? Do you think its still normal? After I had been broken and wounded I set a mantra that I should stay away from any dates. I should rest from pain. I should focus in my work and family. I should put myself first! I should care myself.

Self caring is not the same as being selfish. I am no use to anyone if I do not take care of myself and that's what I learned from my past, And this is what I am doing now. Maybe you will think that I'm just hiding myself from what happened in my past but I ain't.

Although I missed hanging out with someone special but "No One" as of this moment. I can't find the right person yet. God's will I guess. To let me realize that no place for fooled people in this earth. I lost my mind once when I found my heart.

Blogger, I'm not closing my heart to any possibilities that I will love again. No room for depriving myself to feel again the biggest blessing's in one's life. Good Night Blogger!


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--