Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where is the Love?


Hi Blogger,

Coz love begins with one hello
The hardest part is over
Now it's easy letting go
One hello is how it starts
You might win it all or lose your heart.

Hehehe! I'm in the mood to sing, As of this moment I'm in the office and I'm done preparing my slides for my upcoming presentation this Tuesday. We'll, Another day of boredom! After work? Yeah right, going home. Vice Versa. Whatever!

The sweet feeling of falling in love. Being in love brings you happiness and a good health as well. That dizzying magical enchanted feeling. The excitement to see the person whom u are longing to be with each day of your life. The happiness that you feel every time she's with you. The laughter. Road Trip. Wow, The world seems so perfect if u have this kind of feeling.

Love is a doing. To love is an active verb. Too often we treat love as something that befalls us, instead of something we nurture, grow and develop. It’s by taking the actions of love that you grow the feeling of love.

I wanna be in love again Blogger. Wishing I could seek a true love in the near future. No lies. No Buts. No Goodbye. A true love that will last forever.

--Miss OpTiMisTiC--