Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Being Alone


Hi Blogger,

I am late again for my work today for almost 30 minutes! Damn. I'm now expecting a lot of deduction due to my tardiness.Ah-ha! I woke up late its because of my migraine that starts hitting me again. And also, I came home late last night, my office mate and I went to a bar and we had few bottles of beer. Unfortunately, it caused me headache.

A while ago after I ate my lunch I heard a very familiar song. Some how it pisses me off. I don't wanna hear that song as much as possible cos it only reminds me of her.
I realized things now, that's its better to be single. Less drama. No heartaches. No Pressures. Everything is in peace.

Meanwhile, I'll stop my blog here because I cant think clear right now. And there's no topic to share with you as well. Lol.


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--