Friday, August 12, 2011

Gaylicious!

Hello Blogger!

"You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people." Judith Light

Today, Lets talk bout being Gay, Lesbian or bisexual. It says in the bible that the God created only Man and Woman.

Genesis Chapter 1 verse:
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.


Fafah Adam and Mamah Eve

And the Lord commanded them to multiply, be fruitful and replenish the earth. Yes we did as His great creation. But question, what about gays or lesbo? Where we belong? Who made us? LoL. What a funny questions, Isn't it? Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?

Pre, Ang guapo mo, Pakiss.


I am a female homosexual. Proud. I started being like this since 2006 and I was ** years old that time if I am not miscalculating my age. I admired my sexy female teachers way back in high school. Time flies fast, I got serious relationships with different girls and broke up. Currently, I am in love and committed to a woman who makes my life complete and we are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary 1 week from now. Yeah, happy being like this. I encountered men before who became my ex boyfriends because they didn't bring spark every time I am with them. I tried being straight after the terrible pain before brought by a woman but things don't work. I declared break ups with those poor men who are willing to give me the world, it's all because physically, mentally and emotionally, I always seek for a woman's touch, love and affection.

There's nothing wrong to like or to be in love with the same sex. Nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex either. Who would have thought that I am going to like women. I cant remember that my parents allow me to play toy guns or racing cars when I was a kid, they didn't even bother to buy me one even if I requested to have those stuff. Basically, Every gay and lesbian who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.

Sexy Mamas After...

It wasn't my choice nor asking it to Him. All I wanted is to be happy and feel the contentment that everyone is seeking on this earth and I am glad being part of Third Sex. Not all parents are perfect, not all friends are perfect, not all significant others are perfect, so do I, stop hating and discriminating because we are not all Perfect and we can't change the truth. Instead, show us your understanding and acceptance that life isn't like fairy tales that only Prince and Princess has a happy ending. It's God's plan in fact. Therefore, no explanation should be demanded or asking too much questions regarding our sexuality. It's either you will deal the truth or die with an anger in your heart. Remember, we, as gay or les aren't the loser of this game of life. Any Thoughts?


"Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children." Sam Austin


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--