Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Never Ending Hope

Hello Blogger!

"When God closes the door, He also opens the window."



I just had a blog hopping and I must admit it's fun. Reading some ideas from other people where they are telling each walk of their lives. Very serious, motivates, inspire and informative. Some blogs also makes me laughed (Si dudung kc at si enday nagdet-det) Hahaha! I read also the latest blog of my baby after 3 months and it brought my eyes teary. Her message touched my heart and makes me feel I am her only life. Who would have thought that there is someone like her who's willing to do anything for the sake of love. And swear to God, I wont let her go No Matter What.

Basically, for 8 months that I stayed here in Dubai (I arrived Dec 2010) , there's only 1 month that I was being happy and contented. MAY! After that month, everything turns into dark and empty. Right there and then, I realized that there's no more meaning to stay here since my baby left due to a very unexpected reason. 1 week after that incident, both of us have been through depression. Depression because after we tasted the sweetness of being together, we faced the cruelness of life. Ouch!







Blogger, No matter how hard we pray and no matter what we do when that certain goal its not plan, it will just fail. Sometimes, we do a lot of things and we exert a lot of effort, exhausting ourselves to get the things that we wanted. But have you ever ask yourself, is it the will of God? Honestly, I didn't ask myself that question before. Instead I asked him, Why You are so unfair? Why me? Why us? But then, it made me think, maybe He likes me to go back home. He knows what I want. He knows what I am yearning and I cant find it all here in Dubai. It makes me believe that God has a better plan for me than my plan for myself. Therefore, the best thing to do is to wait for His miracle and surprises and bear always in my mind and to you also Blogger, always have F-a-i-t-h!

"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much."


Goodnight.



--Miss OpTiMisTiC--