Sunday, July 24, 2011

Money Matters

Hi blogger!

“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy”



Gimme some money! I need to buy ticket. I want to buy stuff online. I want to eat pizza (cos I am a pizza addict). I want to have fun around the world! Shower me a lot of money now! LOL. Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of all evil, the sum of blessings. I know you are now thinking that I am getting crazy living alone here in Dubai. Of course not! I am just bursting what I wanted to do in my life and wishing that money don't exist! They say blogging can make money but it asked for a lot of process to complete before you can get the million dollars just like Perez Hilton .

















"Money is the root of all evil."
A saying that keeps me think. If money is the root of evil, then why people aiming to have a lot of it? Cant they live giving only without waiting for any material as an exchange? In my thoughts, who ever invented money is the one who we called Satan. For he is the one who brought tears in this world and after all we realized we cant eat money and no matter how u hug your money so tight, it will never hugs you back.

I do admire the people around the world who are Philantropist and pessimist human whom don't give value the money. My point blogger, if you want to share, then give! Always remember that money never pays for anything, it never has and most importantly never will. And if given a chance and a power, I wont introduce the money to humankind. Instead, Love will run the world and nothing else.



--Miss OpTiMisTiC--