Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Hardest Part


Hi Blogger,

People asked me if I'm making the right decision. In home. In work. Everywhere I go. WTF. Somehow, It made me think deep. So deep. I don't know how to react. I kept in silence. Smiled towards them. Then walked away. Hahaha!

Making decision is hard to chew but it's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. Perfectly right. After we decide, we tend to wonder whether the decision is right or wrong. No one knows what or where the decision will bring us to. The only thing that we can do is to endure it and take the consequences. We may experience hard things because of our wrong decisions but it help us to grow.

My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy. You don't make them because they are cheap. You don't make them because they're popular. You make them because they're Right.


--Miss OpTiMisTiC--